So, I’ve been in a bit of a blogging slump lately. Lacking inspiration. I’ve given up on the return of Project Runway. I still have an unopened bottle of Pisco at home. And, has time stopped? It seems like the transition to spring will never happen. I’m so tired of my winter clothes and shoes. I want spring and warmth. And, open-toe shoes and cocktails al fresco. Too much for a girl to ask?
You can read more of Ms. S&C’s random and slightly inane thoughts over on Twitter, where one can share a little bit of this, and a little bit of that.
- survived day one of two day liquid-only cleanse diet. but i would really like an eggroll.
- still has a lot to do this week and sadly most of it doesn’t involve shoes or cocktails
- Flight of the Conchords makes me want a glass of New Zealand sauvignon blanc
- Thai food tonite and a drink called the Tom Yum Cocktail
- and how about a bees knees to go with that fringe? http://tinyurl.com/c33c5n
- our own Miss Mojito says fringe is in: http://tinyurl.com/c33c5n
- cherry blossom cocktails courtesy of @washingtonian
- maybe later, a cherry blossom cocktail to brighten my mood? http://www.washingtonian.co…
- this day is starting off exactly how I didn’t want it to. good grief.
- I know I’m desperate for spring attire, but this BR cape is only $100: http://tinyurl.com/dlwyrs
- first time on twitter today. and only been on facebook once. seems like I should have more work to show for it.
- having my first iced coffee of the year. thank you sun and 60 degree weather.
- is drinking a glass of prosecco. yes, on a tuesday. and yes, on st. patrick’s day.
- Is it cocktail hour yet? What a day.
- is green with envy: http://tinyurl.com/d9ea6m
- gossip girl does edith wharton. yes to the gilded age.
- never been to the District Sample Sale: http://www.districtsamplesa… — worth it?
- for crying out loud, Ms. S&C wants to wear Spring clothes!
- impromptu party with friends at my place until 2am. sometimes those are the best. and the worst.
posted by Ms. S&C