I’ve been considering participating in Mixology Monday, the once-a-month cocktail creation you share online. The timing hasn’t been quite right (I always seem to be out of town the weekend before submissions are due – like this weekend). Plus, I know I’m an amateur (and a bit of a perfectionist), so I’m hesitant to submit anything that I don’t think is brilliant.
This month’s Mixology Monday theme is guilty pleasures. Here are a few of mine:
- Shoes – Pretty obvious, huh?
- Shopping – I’m such a cliché.
- Cocktails – Primarily, the over-indulgence of cocktails.
- Overspending – Weakness for designer brands.
- Pop music – Justin Timberlake and ABBA have a place on my IPod.
- Celebrity gossip – US Weekly and the Washington Post’s Reliable Source keep me up-to-date with Brangelina and the Bush twins.
- Potatoes – Potato chips, french fries – I can’t stay away.
- Facebook – Addicted, positively addicted.
Shoes & Cocktails wants to know: What are your guilty pleasures? And, any ideas how I can make a cocktail out of mine? Post a comment below!