Happy New Year! As we say goodbye, au revoir, arrivederci to 2009, we’ll leave you with a little recap of Shoes & Cocktails during the past year. According to WordPress’ snazzy blog stats feature, here are our most popular blog posts. Thanks for reading (and Google searching random things)!
- Cake and punch — By far the most viewed blog post of the year. I’d like to think it was because of my bright, cheerful, sparkling Pomegranate Champagne Punch, but I think it was because of the colorful and festive rainbow cake.
- Mojitos, Mo’ Problems — In 2009, we welcomed Miss Mojito to S&C! And, her tips for making a perfect mojito.
- S&C spotted–Keds comeback — I can’t say for sure that Keds are replacing Chucks as the new hipster shoe of choice, but this blog post got a lot of hits.
- The Brothers Voltaggio — I think my favorite Google search phrase is: “Is Michael Voltaggio married?” While S&C doesn’t have the answer to that question, you can read a lot about the Voltaggio Brothers in our Top Chef recaps and drink pairings.
- One fine muddle — People like muddled cocktails, evidenced by the number of visits to our mojito and caipirinha blog posts.
P.S. We didn’t do a “Best of S&C” in 2008, but we did do a “Year in Review,” in case you’re curious.
Wishing you all the best in 2010!
posted by Ms. S&C