Shoes & Cocktails and Farmers & Fishers are hosting a special “Style in the City” party on Friday, May 28, and we want you to come celebrate with us. We’ll be celebrating all things stylish — shopping, shoes, cocktails and the city of DC — all to mark the season’s most anticipated movie sequel!*
Don yourself in stylish attire, put on your favorite shoes, grab your friends and come to Farmers & Fishers on Friday, from 5-7:30pm. The “Style in the City” event will feature a signature cocktail, light hors d’oeuvres and past episodes of the TV series that brought every woman’s shoe fantasies to life. Cost is $22 per person.
We’re hosting a stylish event you don’t want to miss!
Here are ten reasons why you should join us:
10. Meet Ms. S&C and the friends that inspire her.
9. It’s a holiday weekend! Why not start it off with a fun, fashionable event?
8. Drink cocktails from the excellent Chief Mixologist Chef Jon Arroyo.
7. Taste foods from a restaurant with a farmer-inspired attitude and dedication to the use and promotion of sustainable agriculture.
6. Hang out in an awesome Georgetown Waterfront location.
5. Fashion. Do you have a pair of shoes (or a dress, or a blouse) that’s been waiting for the right event? In this setting, you can wear whatever you want.
4. Win door prizes, including a Farmers & Fishers dining certificate, a Lowe’s Movie Theatre Gift Card, Brunch for two at Farmers & Fishers, and a pair of Lillybee Shoes from SimplySoles.
3. Meet people similar interests (like, um, shoes and cocktails, and a particular TV show that celebrates both).
2. Drink the “Style in the City” signature cocktail — a champagne cocktail with a lovely pinkish, slightly violet hue. Champagne is gently stirred with Crème de Casis, a touch of cranberry and a fresh raspberry. Perfect light and and summery fruit essences for glamourous gals!
1. Did I mention we’re celebrating fashion and cocktails — together — at one event?
You can RSVP on Facebook, make a comment below, or just show up at F&F on Friday. Hope to see you there!
* Due to exclusive movie-related partnerships, we are prohibited from mentioning the movie title, but think: four very stylish gals, amazing clothes, life, love and shopping. I think you know what we’re referring to.
posted by Ms. S&C