This little blog has been around for three years. (If you’re reading this, we’re honored that you are still around!)
In celebration of our blog birthday, here’s a list of our most popular posts over the past three years:
- Cake and punch
This was the one where we shared the pomegranate champagne punch and Sister Mojito’s most awesome rainbow birthday cake. (We also love this blog post because it got us a mention in Washington Post’s daily “Express.”)
- Song of the summer
This post was early on, but the recipe for watermelon lemonade is timeless, and especially good during these hot summer months.
- S&C reader mail: cream-colored pumps for Spring
A reader mail post from 2009, but I’m still rocking a pair of neutral-colored slingbacks from J.Crew.
- Light as a feather
One of those “aspirational posts.” We still don’t own feather-embellished pumps, but we would.
- S&C spotted: Keds comeback
This was one of the more “trendier” posts, and a lot of people read it. We should probably take note.
Additionally, some of Ms. S&C’s favorite posts include:
- Miss Mojito and her tips! Her suggestions about healthier cocktails and keeping it simple with staples are e-x-c-e-l-l-e-n-t. (But, I also love the simplicity of this one.)
- Bourbon: wanting it, preferring it as my go-to spirit of choice. It is a phase I can’t shake, and I plan to make this bourbon mojito again soon.
- Music: I love that I’ve found a way to incorporate my favorite tunes in a blog about shoes and cocktails.
Cheers to another great year! Thanks again for reading!
posted by Ms. S&C